If you are experiencing pairing issues, please try the following:
- Turn off all other Bluetooth devices in the same area so only the device you want to pair is on.
- Turn off The Vamp® and the Bluetooth® feature on device. Turn on The Vamp® and then turn on Bluetooth® on the device and try to pair again.
- Try resetting the device by deleting ‘The Vamp’ Bluetooth® name, search for device and pair again.
- Move the Bluetooth device closer to The Vamp® without any objects blocking their path.
- If The Vamp® is not detected, try to detect it with a different Bluetooth enabled device to determine if the problem is the device or The Vamp®.